Monday 15 December 2008

A Spaceman Came Travelling

My mini-absence is hereby explained by the fact that I've been working hard on my final assessment of the semester which went off without a hitch today. Then we had drinks and disgusting chocolates (bought from Woolworths). It's been a very tiring time and I'm relieved that it's all done and that Christmas is on it's way.

Had to bid a sad tata-for-now to Annabel whose commitments have piled up to the point where she's had to duck out. Gah.

Meanwhile, people are hurling shoes at George Bush. I can't condemn this, but I worry that this may just be the tip of the iceberg in a spate of clothing attacks on public figures. Next thing you know it'll be jumpers pushed into the beaming face of Rolf Harris, and that, sirs, I will not tolerate.

POLL!

Would you force a knitted jumper down Rolf Harris' gullet?

[] Yes, I would

[] No, I would not

No comments: