Saturday 20 December 2008

I was later apprehended on Space Mountain

Saw Spamalot on Wednesday night. Not entirely sure why I didn't like it.

Just had a thoroughly bizarre morning which culminated in my failing to see The Tempest at Ham House when I thought it was on at one-thirty instead of one. Dolt. I wandered into the room afterwards to have a look around and was ushered out by one of the staff, and confusedly walked home along the river.

I also underwent a barrage of suspicion when I attempted to buy some heavy-duty drain cleaner at the hardware shop.

On the plus side, thanks to the sterling efforts of Abi and some bandanas, my bathroom is very very clean. Now the living room will follow as the Kitchen Of Destiny nears completion.

Going out tonight to celebrate the return of Mark from the bleak northern wastes.

P.S. Abi is cool.

No comments: